CHRIST IN THE COMMUNITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BUILD A SYSTEM (PROCESS)

3 posters

Go down

BUILD A SYSTEM  (PROCESS) Empty BUILD A SYSTEM (PROCESS)

Post by Admin Fri Jan 20, 2017 2:46 pm

HOW TO BUILD THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN? [b][/b
Our goal: is to win Souls to Christ...
Our statement:  It's Christ or Nothing...I.C.O.N
Through building a system or process that works, by the Holy Spirit.
We will do this through phone and website.First Pray then discuss this topic for approx. 30min- 1hr. then close in Prayer.
This will be a six-week discussion starting sat. 1/ 21/2017 approx. 8 a.m. on this topic.
We will recap on Wed. approx. 6 p.m. for those who did not understand or weren't available.
1st: Everyone has to participate, by input of at least 1 or 2 ways to Build the Kingdom of Heaven.
2nd: In what way can we implement this process and enhance it in a way to work.
3rd: Try it in the world and see what works and what we need to change.
Lastly, for those who didn't participate with suggestions can by Prayer... amen.
All comments and suggestions can be posted by phone app. or website.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://c-i-c.iftopic.com

Back to top Go down

BUILD A SYSTEM  (PROCESS) Empty Re: BUILD A SYSTEM (PROCESS)

Post by Bennieb Sat Jan 21, 2017 2:31 am

Just an observation brother's...
God's Holy spirit is an "unstoppable force", in many ways. As an example think of Acts 4:18,and Acts 5:19-20.
Here the apostles are preaching about a new life with Christ... after they healed a man lame"crippled" from birth 40yrs.ch.3:2...and they are confronted by priest's, Sadducee's, and the captain of the soldiers...ch.4:2, but a miraculous thing happens in 5:19-20 after they are imprisoned. The Angel of the Lord appear and open the gates but tells them to continue preaching about this new life.That's an example of an unstoppable force, as they rest in the Lord, Gods grace (unmerited favor) opens the prison doors, they didn't ask, complain, or do anything special but obey.  See the Adversary is always on the defense, like in a football practice. He never gets on the Offense... if something goes wrong an interception, or fumble recovery, he has to give the ball back to the Offense. God is leading us with his unstoppable Offense the Holy Spirit to do a mighty work in the Kingdom.God bless.
Bennieb
Bennieb

Back to top Go down

Post by Jarellh94 Sun Jan 22, 2017 9:12 am

Benny that's a good point that I'd like to piggy back off of. We really need to take on the mentality of already having victory through Christ. The word says that God always causes us to triumph. A big part of that is the Holy Spirit who is working with us and is that unstoppable force. So I do think it is important for us to recognize that and have confidence that if we're doing God's work, we're not alone, and we cannot lose. God is way too sovereign for us to mess up His mission

As far as what we should do, I have a suggestion that we maybe some days stand outside the church, hand out tracks, and evangelize with people walking by. That would be a good way to interact with people in the community and continue building that presence in the neighborhood.

Jarellh94

Back to top Go down

Post by Bennieb Sun Jan 22, 2017 11:33 am

Yes sir, I love that message Jerell. Great ideas also, when we come together we can implement those ideas. My suggestion is similar, just adding to yours by figuring out what to say during the evangelism time. Can we share the Love of God for us to whom ever we speak?
Bennieb
Bennieb

Back to top Go down

Post by Jarellh94 Sun Jan 22, 2017 8:21 pm

I'd say we get a series of questions to ask people. Like who do you say Jesus is? Or what do you believe Jesus is doing right now? Or we could have tracts that we're giving out and we talk to people about that. Or just telling people about the church and what we do.

Jarellh94

Back to top Go down

Post by Bennieb Sat Mar 11, 2017 9:16 am

Man, it was a blessing to see the Spirit of Hope come to full fruition today. Amen, "brothers of a feather stick together"...lol but, honestly we, through the Holy Spirit were able to give hope in three (eye popping ways), that can assure anyone's Heart the Freedom in Christ Jesus @ anytime. When Love is the focal point God shows up and never stop...God speed brothers, Grace and Peace to you.
Bennieb
Bennieb

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum